Learning on your own VS. night school

tony8404

Joined Jun 11, 2008
Yep Yep i know of them, one of my teachers actually worked on plc's for quite some time. i was drilling him about them asking how to get into it since i could not find a degree just for plc's or a job title just for plc's.. all i was finding was in the want ads like you had mentioned but most of the descriptions had plc's in it but amongst other skills... so i kinda put that on the back burner but i will tell you what i can take that associate degree the one i linked up above for $5,169.00 which is cheap compared to going to ITT tech which is gonna be 25,000 or more if not per year of school.

Now that i think about it the link really does have alot on plc's the most i seen anywhere i looked so far... even the school i was going to had only one class on plc's and it was crammed into 3 days a week for 4 hours for 4 weeks LOL.... they just really touch a little bit on almost everything nothing in depth like i was thinking it was going to be that is why i left the school. lol i was going for est which is electronic system tech which is basically your local satellite installer, burglar alarm, security, home theater... and those classes were a joke all they did was take a bunch of manuals from there tv, vcr, satellite dish, surround sound and took the covers off and made a book out of it lol... so i stopped at 5,000 spent out of almost 12,000 tuition... glad i bailed now.... not to mention after 3 months of paying them off with the 5,000 they sent me a letter claiming i still owe them 1050.00 in a one sentence letter. No details of where that charge came from.. so i called them and said hey i have a reciept showing i am paid in full how can i owe that money when it says i am completely paid in full. lol have not heard back from them since nor a collection agency...