Lazer Blaster Ray-gun Sound

mtonge

Joined Apr 19, 2016
This picture must be older than that. Currently, it has a solar panel mounted on the steering post. When I first joined AAC, I posted questions about a solar charging circuit for the tractor battery. I completed that project, but it doesn't work very well. I think all I really need is a diode between the panel and battery. The circuit I submitted in that earlier post limits the current too much for the deep cycle, 6v tractor battery.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Moderator;
Please move this thread to the Projects forum. This is not a completed project. I would welcome advice and comments to help me bring this to completion. Thanks, Mike Tonge.
Next time please click the Report button at the bottom line of the message box then we will know, thank you.

mtonge

Joined Apr 19, 2016
The 555 projects book is great. It has some good examples of how to drive a low impedance speaker, so I added one to my project for much better sound.

LazerBlaster_schem_updated013017_schem.gif

Also, I hacked a laser pointer (like the kind you annoy your cat with) and switched it with the LED that runs off the mono-stable timer. Now the Lazer Blaster really has a laser.