Ladder Diagram Help on Logo 230RLC PLC from SIEMENS (On delay Latch)

yazen88

Joined Oct 27, 2017
Dear All

Please anyone can help me on this small issue

I want to activate motor for instance in PLC by pressing push button. However, the motor will start work after ( On delay time=10 s ) , then the motor will remain working till the ( '' Off delay timer will spend 15 s) .

I achieved the solution but with normal switch on the simulation , however I want to realize the latch status when I release the pressing the timer continue

( In summary , once the push button pressed and releasedactivate timers .JPG the on delay timer will start and continuous till 10 s the output will be on , then the timer delay off will start till 15 s then the output will be of )

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Maybe look at the basic latch start relay circuit, a P.B. with the relay contact across it and release it when the 15s times out via a N.C. 15s timer contact.
The start relay initiates the 10s timer.
Max..

yazen88

Joined Oct 27, 2017
Maybe look at the basic latch start relay circuit, a P.B. with the relay contact across it and release it when the 15s times out via a N.C. 15s timer contact.
The start relay initiates the 10s timer.
Max..

Many Thanks Max

I tried a lot but I cuoldnt , please can you sketch the ladder that you have suggested

yazen88

Joined Oct 27, 2017
Something like this.
My Logo S/W is on another PC so I just did it in Acad.
Max.
Many Thanks , dear I wanted to activate just Q1 as an output becuase I use Logo without cable so I would use the keys to program it in FBD

Can I realize that just by M1 without ( R1) ?