Kirlian - Flyback and Frequency

Lagu

Joined Aug 1, 2020
Hi, i'm new here, i'm searching info about the Kirlian Photography, i learn about this, check a lot of this, and i found some desings to can construct one, my conclusion about the search was i lack a lot of knowledge about too much things, so I'll try go point by point to avoid open too much things at the same time, I have basic knowledge about circuits, components and AC/DC.

First, I found there is a lot, a lot of desings that uses a flyback, I actually have one but if I destroy it can be hard geting other one, the flyback works to can get the high voltage, but what I'm curious, actually the out of the flyback is DC, but in the Kirlian Photography the frequency of the current actually is affecting the result, Why?, or How the input frequency affect the output of the flyback?

Thx.

Lagu

Joined Aug 1, 2020
Thx :D

I'll loockup in the docs, seems interesting, there is other ways to get the high voltage as I read in the docs.

Actually as you know, I intend construct the Kirlian Photography, and in the way, i want understand the desings, know how it works, why all the components, how can construct a better or worse one, I know how to "solve" the ecuations, get the current, get the voltage, just I feels I'm not getting why...., so to cover my strech from "solve the ecuations", to understand the desings, I'm asking too.

I apprecieate your answer, they are helping me to understading this, and have other very very usefull things I can use, and others that i don't understad that i'll try to use it :D

Thx.