Justice Box Project

visionofast

Joined Oct 17, 2018
Hi,
As an idiology,i believe that on of the most important origin of imbalance or injustice in people’s life rises when we don’t pay off enough capitation for important aspects of every day life.
For example, health ,security,justice,culturalization,wisdom,kindness,etc are the most citable sides of life that we should pay fair amount of energy or money for them everyday or every month .devoting energy for these activities may not managable with an engineering program as well.
Of course the rate of this capitation for every one would depend on many variables as rate of production,consumption,inflation,income,etc in society and individual's habitances.
As far as we used to forget paying for many of this aspects in populated life, I've decided to use or make a software or even a hardware box that is able to automatically pay for these mentioned things from a predifined credit card or bank account.

except defined bills that we pay every month, it would be ...X $ to a specified charity due to justice and kindness parameter,
N $ for a security account that would be linked to a police office, security company or even to account of an individual that is authorized for this purpose.
M $ payment for culturalization, like a cinema or concert ticket or a charge for an account of online shop related to it.
Z $ payment for account of a church or a religious place ,P $ for an insurance or a health care company and blah blah...

I’d call it a “ Justice Box” that'd be only a simple software or a complex one enjoying AI algorithms installed in my pc contains informations about every payments ...or a combination of software and hardware that could be linked with a GSM modem or IOT device particularly is designed for that.
so it’s pleasured to know if anything related to this project has already made or not and any other opinion about?

visionofast

Joined Oct 17, 2018
maybe it is morely an IOT project than an AI project or in larger scale a subject for a startup mission.
by the difference that you IOT the forgettable features of your life instead of objects in your house with an API based program.