Just got my COVID vaccine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjeldgaard

Joined Apr 7, 2016
Today it's a week since I received the first dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

With a slightly strained relationship with needles, I was lucky that it was a sweet and skilled nurse who gave me the injection.

I have only had a slightly sore shoulder from a few hours after the injection and after that it took a day before everything was back to normal.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Slept or call it Toss and Turn most of the night, dreamed about work and accounts which actually isn’t my duty but was trying to get to a piece of software that allows me to assist people with CarGuard (Anti-Theft system a subscription service) into Vivint Home Security all night lol. As Technicians only assist with devices, I also sell the product to be integrated, there are account buttons we can access but not those and apparently it bothered me I had to rely on someone else to complete my work for me.

Woke up because I couldn’t stay in bed my normal time is around 4:30am but got up finally at 4am, meditated for about 1/2 hr but for the most part a little achy was shivering last night because of a cold front that moved in, some soreness around the injection site, I used Breo non-steroid inhaler which I track my use was at my normal 3 day interval, thankfully no lung issues to report.

I’m sure my energy will vacillate throughout the day but looking forward to engaging my realtor on the people who showed up at the open house last night. We had around 17 families interested in my fathers property, if I can complete that I’m one step closer to my University classes, I’ll put in for part-time then go back to school as planned now that I’m fully Vaxed.

Let you know more as I move through the day. So far so good. :)

kv

Kjeldgaard

Joined Apr 7, 2016
It's been almost 24 hours since I received the second dose of the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine.

Again, it was a sweet nurse who was in charge of the injection - and I "survived" another needle attack.

So far, there have been no discomfort other than a slightly sore shoulder, much like the first shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.