It begins...

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Well, spring is here and all those things that go dormant in the winter are waking up—including projects and family obligations that require my time.

I’ve been more scarce than usual here, and that’s probably going to continue for a while as we get everything going for the water season. Thankfully, it’s all good stuff and we can be happy about it.

However, in my short time here I’ve come to look forward to interacting with many of you. The core of regulars have become familiar and collegial for me. I look forward to reading you and following your projects, and of course in helping newcomers to get settled and neophytes to get started.

So, if I seem somewhat scarce it’s for a good reason—we have a nice life to attend to here—and I am not really gone, just away for a while.

If anyone wants my attention, just message me. I won’t ignore the forum or messages, I feel like I found an excellent place to spend time and don’t want to lose track.

Happy spring, I hope you are “happy busy” like we are.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I got my Gazebo cleaned out ready for the summer, I take my laptop and retreat out there just about all I can during this time, it is about 10°c cooler inside when it reaches +30° +40°c outside.
Max.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Well, spring is here and all those things that go dormant in the winter are waking up—including projects and family obligations that require my time.

I’ve been more scarce than usual here, and that’s probably going to continue for a while as we get everything going for the water season. Thankfully, it’s all good stuff and we can be happy about it.

However, in my short time here I’ve come to look forward to interacting with many of you. The core of regulars have become familiar and collegial for me. I look forward to reading you and following your projects, and of course in helping newcomers to get settled and neophytes to get started.

So, if I seem somewhat scarce it’s for a good reason—we have a nice life to attend to here—and I am not really gone, just away for a while.

If anyone wants my attention, just message me. I won’t ignore the forum or messages, I feel like I found an excellent place to spend time and don’t want to lose track.

Happy spring, I hope you are “happy busy” like we are.
It would be thoroughly appreciated if you were to at least keep posting on the pictures thread once in a while. You have quite an eye for scenery, and I very much enjoy your photography work.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
It would be thoroughly appreciated if you were to at least keep posting on the pictures thread once in a while. You have quite an eye for scenery, and I very much enjoy your photography work.
Thanks for the kinds words.

In fact, I will be doing more landscape photography, so I will make sure to post here as well. Some trips planned for this summer, which should give me some good chances for nice shots.