Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
The western media is full of propogandalists (=people who push an agenda under the disguise of "journalism"), and openly biased coverage (I once listened to a NPR reporter covering Hillary Clinton's campaign talking about how much admiration she had for the candidate).

That's on top of selective reporting: selling falsehood while everything being reported is true.
And Faux news channel is the one most guilty of this.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Dan rather ... Fired because of fabricating a story.

Then there was that NY Times reporter who spun a tale and was terminated as well.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Would that common Enemy by any chance be the same one that has a total world population of less than 0.2% and has won at least 20% of all the Nobel prizes awarded to date?
I do not know about the percentage but you really like to know who. :rolleyes:
Think Hitler. Let's leave it at that.
This has to be the sickest exchange I have seen in a long time.

For people who insist on others' hypersensitivity, you seem to have utter zero concern for how much this may offend other people.

This is absolutely sickening to any decent human beings.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
These were just the first few things that popped up in a search. Journalists as a rule are deeply liberal and use their professional positions to further their ideologies. Fox was once a source of less liberal bias, but of late has become just another echo.
Since "things that pop up in a search" is being touted as an accurate survey, I tried the experiment by searching for "most dishonest news source" This came up #1

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fact-checking-site-ranks-fox-news-least-trustworthy-source/

Looks like Shortbus was right after all.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Then there's faux news, who's correspondents lie with impunity
I'm sure you have the proof that the whole news organization lies. Of course you won't even call the organization by it's business name, just a cute name someone made up to try and steer the conversation elsewhere.

I cited two individuals, and didn't blame the whole organization for the individuals running amuck.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
I'm sure you have the proof that the whole news organization lies.
I provided a link that shows an analysis that faux is the most dishonest, only factual 18% of the time.

Of course you won't even call the organization by it's business name, just a cute name someone made up to try and steer the conversation elsewhere
Oh, Boo-hoo. I wasn't the one who steered the conversation.

I cited two individuals, and didn't blame the whole organization for the individuals running amuck.
Good for you! But faux is a dishonest organization from top to bottom.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Since "things that pop up in a search" is being touted as an accurate survey, I tried the experiment by searching for "most dishonest news source" This came up #1
The article you linked to is just another biased author having a biased opinion, not one cite.

I also found this on the internet.

PolitiFact routinely embeds links in its stories to supporting materials, but how does it reach out to an author of a column it is fact-checking? Turns out it’s not by phone or email, it’s Twitter.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/24/how-does-politifact-fact-check-by-tweeting-people/#ixzz3wQWA9yyA
Your taking us down the political path to thread closure.

Last edited:

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
The article you linked to is just another biased author having a biased opinion, not one cite.
What's to cite? They conducted the surveys, they have the data. They've won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting. The truth hurts sometimes.

I also found this on the internet.
Still looking for the proof they claim, not finding it.

Your taking us down the political path to thread closure.
It takes two to tango, my friend.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
They conducted the surveys
Who did they conduct these "surveys" with? You?

So your biased political link is better than the link I gave. Nice.

I agree it takes two to tango. It's time for you to provide some examples of the news people at Fox shading the truth.

Is Juan Williams, a real newsman, or just another political correspondent from NPR? And yet if he produced a false report, does it count against both Fox and NPR?

p.s. I haven't seen any airtime on fox news for over a decade.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Who did they conduct these "surveys" with? You?
No, they didn't consult me.

So your biased political link is better than the link I gave. Nice.
You mean the biased political link you gave?

I agree it takes two to tango. It's time for you to provide some examples of the news people at Fox shading the truth.
Here are fourty nine: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...t-checks-behind-daily-shows-50-fox-news-lies/

Is Juan Williams, a real newsman, or just another political correspondent from NPR? And yet if he produced a false report, does it count against both Fox and NPR?
Is he a Fox correspondent?

Last edited:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Juan Williams is one cited by your biased author.

You don't even know who they were talking about, other than it was Fox news. They had a list of reporters and canidates on their scale, yet no one identified as partaking in their survey.

You sound more like a political hack or a useful idiot than someone who can cite the examples to support your sheepish rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.