is there something wrong with AAC?

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Hi

I have unsuccessfully tried to start a new thread in General Electronics forum several times in the last few hours. I get this error: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9223/aacprob.jpg

I have checked it on more than one browser. The same problem also happened some days ago but then it resolved on its own. Please let me know if other members are also experiencing the same problem. Thanks.

Regards
PG

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I 'll be darned if I know. I 'll report it and see what comes out of it.

Is it only on General Electronics Chat or in any forum?

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
I think it only happens with General Electronics Char as far as I know. As I mentioned earlier this also happened some days ago but then it got fixed on its own.

Regards
PG

PS: I have tried three different browsers. It isn't working. And worse things is all these forums Off-Topic, Projects, General Electronics Chat aren't working (perhaps, there are more but I have only tested these).

Now I have tried two different internet connections from two different ISPs.

Now I'm sure there is some issue with AAC forums.

Last edited:

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Is this possible for you to start a new thread for me under my username so it appears under my started threads list.

Title:
low voltage cutoff circuit

Content:
Hi

I think this circuit is used to cutoff the voltage source to the output if it's the voltage is 6V or lower. Do I have it correct? I googled "6v low voltage cutoff" and found this somewhat similar looking circuit.

The red LED is for power indication in the circuit and the white LED is for low voltage indication.

Is that component on the top left a relay?

What is that IC on the top right? Someone was saying that the circuit uses operational amplifier. But someone said it could be a LM393 dual comparator. What do you think?

In what kind of applications this circuit can be used? Could you please list some examples of circuits or electronic products which can be damaged by low voltage if they don't use such voltage cutoff circuit.

Thank you for the help.

Regards
PG

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Done. Let me know if you need anymore threads created.

When I tried to create the thread with the full message body it would freeze the process. After I entered "blah blah blah" as message body the thread was created.