Is there any way to use HCSR04 module as an HI(Human interface) Module

captainmajid

Joined Jun 10, 2017
i am already aware that there are a lot of HID modules available in market. But i want to use those cheep Bluetooth module as an HID. i know the out there someone does have an answer..

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

There is not much information to go on.
When you do not supply more information, we can not help you.

Bertus

captainmajid

Joined Jun 10, 2017
Now coming to more precise might help you to get into what i am asking for. So there are some cheap HC-04, HC-05 bluetooth modules available in 3$ which are being used with arduino in bluetooth communication, however that can not be used in human interface devices development such as making a keyboard or mouse into wireless with the help of these bluetooth modules.
There are HID (Human interface device) Bluetooth modules are available in the market for 20-40$ with which we can make keyboard and mice into wireless projects.
It is certain that those expensive Bluetooth HID modules and the cheap Bluetooth modules does have the same Bluetooth chip which makes a high possibilities that we can convert those cheap Bluetooth modules into those very useful Bluetooth HID module. All it takes to do something with the firmware thing.

hope you did get that :)

captainmajid

Joined Jun 10, 2017
well that helped to get started.. glad to find someone who is concerned about issues of no-one came from nowhere.. i really appreciate you bertus !