Is a plant considered a living thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
The plants can suck the water, absorb sunlight, can grow up, can generate next generation, if you study deeper and deeper then you will find they can feel scare, can feel heat, can feel everything surround them, and they have their own will.

I will doing the energy exchanging with the trees sometimes, normally they will fellow my will to do, once I was doing the energy exchanging with a tree, but it won't fellow my will, it's quite strange that I still don't know why, in the normal way, I will send my energy through my left hand to the tree and absorb its energy to my right hand, and the energy has a circulation through my two hands and my body to the tree, and next turn I will send my energy through my right hand to the tree and absorb its energy to my left hand, and the energy has a circulation through my two hands and my body to the tree again, after doing that several times then I can absorb its energy through my two hands to my body.

But that times the tree refused to let me absorb to my hands and it through their roots and to my two legs, and the energy has a circulation through my body to my two hands and to the tree again, that is a big cycle that I did it in other place before, and that is my will, but I was not start plan to do that, but the three did it, how does it know my mody can do that kind of circulation, it is still a puzzle, this is my real experience, it was not listen from someone or the story from other people.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:o_O

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
The plants can suck the water, absorb sunlight, can grow up, can generate next generation, if you study deeper and deeper then you will find they can feel scare, can feel heat, can feel everything surround them, and they have their own will.

I will doing the energy exchanging with the trees sometimes, normally they will fellow my will to do, once I was doing the energy exchanging with a tree, but it won't fellow my will, it's quite strange that I still don't know why, in the normal way, I will send my energy through my left hand to the tree and absorb its energy to my right hand, and the energy has a circulation through my two hands and my body to the tree, and next turn I will send my energy through my right hand to the tree and absorb its energy to my left hand, and the energy has a circulation through my two hands and my body to the tree again, after doing that several times then I can absorb its energy through my two hands to my body.

But that times the tree refused to let me absorb to my hands and it through their roots and to my two legs, and the energy has a circulation through my body to my two hands and to the tree again, that is a big cycle that I did it in other place before, and that is my will, but I was not start plan to do that, but the three did it, how does it know my mody can do that kind of circulation, it is still a puzzle, this is my real experience, it was not listen from someone or the story from other people.

Have you been spending time with @takao21203 or @loosewire ?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I wonder how a wooden stake feels when driven into the heart of a vampire?
Then you have to ask the vampire and it will be generate another question, does the vampire exist?

This sounds extremely dangerous. Especially during a thunderstorm.

Oh. And possibly a violation of the TOS.
Ha ha, do you think when the weather getting worse, will I still stay there, specially during the thunderstorm, will you be there?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Gonna charge my batteries by connecting them with trees.:D
No, you are wrong, you have to using the probe as sensor to measuring their resistance, and measuring the voltage of resistance and then you will know the status of the tree.

You can using the op amp to do the job.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
They are living thing like every organism on earth.Taste depends on chemical elements they contain the most.
This is nice answer to understand. because there are lot of plant which produce fruits vegetable with a lot of different taste and grow in different season.
I was watching video of Ardunio with plant communication.

I have seen people believe to do prayer/puja in front of trees.
example tulsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.