Invisible Dog Fence mystery

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by KL7AJ, Nov 14, 2017 at 3:11 PM.

1. KL7AJ

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Nov 4, 2008
    Everyone is talking about these invisible dog fence gadgets. I didn't know so many people had invisible dogs!

MaxHeadRoom likes this.
  2. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    That is a bit like the commonly used expression 'nude photo's/pictures' were taken or posted.
    What is a Nude Photo or picture?
    To me it is a photo taken/posted (of a) nude.
    Max.

3. dl324

AAC Fanatic!

Mar 30, 2015
    One of my neighbors had a dog that outsmarted theirs. He learned that if he ran fast across the perimeter wire, he was out of range before getting too much shock treatment.

But, most of my neighbors don't bother with trying to be good dog custodians. They just let them run free. It's pretty annoying when your neighbor's 150 pound dog comes in your yard and terrorizes your cats. At least this one doesn't seem to treat my yard like its toilet.

4. Lyonspride

Jan 6, 2014
    You sure they're not invisible dog fence collars? I see plenty of dogs with invisible collars.......

5. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    I saw this clickbait article come across my Facebook yesterday.

Screenshot_20171115-000334.png

This was my reply (without clicking the link):

I have THOUSANDS of RARE photos on my phone. Only one copy of each in existence and 90% of them have never been seen by a single soul on earth except me.