Infineon IGBT LTSpice

CtyNatty

Joined Sep 10, 2017
Hi,

I try to test out Infineon's IGBT performance using LTSpice. Before this i run on Renesas, Rohm and On Semi. All give good results.
But for infineon part, it seems like it don't have enough power and something is not correct. The simulation took very long time to finish.
And output characteristics seems weird. Is there anything i need to add to optimize the simulation ? I try to run for other part numbers as well including with FRD one. Results seem the same.graph infineon test.JPG circuit infineon test.JPG
Attached is the library file, circuit and graph that i got. And also below is the link for the datasheet.

IGP40N65F5_L2
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infin...N.pdf?fileId=5546d4624b0b249c014b91b9e55f577b

Attachments

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
Make the change in the applied voltage more (up to tens of volts in steps of 0.5 volts instead of 1mV) I do not like models of this company. They are trying to make a very accurate model. And they solve it due to the strong complication of the model. If I need to use their transistor, then I'll make the model myself.
You can speed up the simulation by lowering the accuracy of the calculations. For example, vntol = 10m abstol = 10n trtol = 7

CtyNatty

Joined Sep 10, 2017
Make the change in the applied voltage more (up to tens of volts in steps of 0.5 volts instead of 1mV) I do not like models of this company. They are trying to make a very accurate model. And they solve it due to the strong complication of the model. If I need to use their transistor, then I'll make the model myself.
You can speed up the simulation by lowering the accuracy of the calculations. For example, vntol = 10m abstol = 10n trtol = 7

Hi, already tried that but still the same :(