Indirect ionization of gasses using a resonant circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turdnugget

Joined Mar 3, 2012
This idea is a interesting concept that I think needs to be researched openly within the global community since it could carry liberating effects from a global economic standpoint. I cant seem to find any info on this concept other than a hint towards the idea from a man by the name of Stanley Meyer.. This idea seems to try and hybridize electrostatics and resonant LC circuit design into a transformer. What's interesting to me about this idea is how it may reduce the need for heat to generate highly energized particles missing electrons. But also to be able to produce into a volatile but stable state in the right conditions. This concept relies on putting a filament in series with a isolated resonant circuit that is used to ionize gasses. The filament becomes the point of thermionic emission rather than heating the gas to the point of free electrons. In turn the circuit being isolated becomes electrostatically charged positive with ref to gnd. This leaves the isolated circuit no place to gain electrons back but other than the gas.. Stan Meyer named this circuit the electron extraction circuit. he doesn't fully describe how he does it other than labeling a filament as a amp consuming device. It alone cannot remove electrons from a circuit but a filaments thermionic emission vary well may be able to based on how thermionic valves function.. I have attached my interpretation of the design as well as the simplified description from Stanley Meyer. I consider this as indirect ionization because the gas ionization would be a secondary ionization driven by resonant pulsing and electrostatics. While the primary ionization is the filament and the circuit windings itself.

Attachments

Turdnugget

Joined Mar 3, 2012
Where have I spoke of overunity? All I have brought up here is a proposed concept of a electronic circuit that could ionize gasses in a different way?

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
A well formulated question.
And I personally thank You for asking it.
I say this because the mere "implications" of such a process would be
considered HERESY or BLASPHEMY in this Forum for even entertaining such a radical idea.

Unfortunately, most of the fine and quite intelligent Members frequenting this Forum
seldom venture outside of their well defined, and terribly conventional, "lanes".

This Post, will unfortunately, likely result in being "locked" or "deleted",
even though it has nothing to do with "over-unity" devices.

All the experienced regulars here in these Forums are familiar with the
phenomenon of lighting a Florescent-Lamp by bring it in close proximity
to a powerful Radio-Transmitter,
yet they don't blink an eye at this well known phenomenon.

What You are requesting requires extensive experimentation and documentation,
unfortunately, just about everyone pursuing this subject does so with the
expectation of becoming fabulously rich by keeping it "secret".

If You do succeed in accomplishing this end,
and the word gets out,
You can expect the same fate bestowed upon Stanley Meyer.
That's just the way things work in our present situation.

Turdnugget

Joined Mar 3, 2012
LowQCab,

I truly appreciate your moral integrity and willingness to open your mind to unconventional thinking.

I get it Eric, there is a lot of beginner novice minds probing this forum about over unity and Stanley Meyer with ridiculous perspective and questions. I was one of them 10 years ago! I get it..

But please for the love of God and creation and all that's good at least look at what I have presented.. I have left you alone for 10 years. I learned a lot about electronics over the years and I feel my thoughts are very relevant.

I'm not looking to get rich.. I myself understand creation and what mans purpose is on earth for mankind.. I just want to see humanity as a whole move from doing conventional things in unconventional times to finding the unconventional ideas that solve unconventional times. I believe this idea should be a grass roots movement and this tech belongs to the public and not a private company.

Turdnugget

Joined Mar 3, 2012
I am currently working on this concept with a opensource group at stanslegacy.com. I have not messed with this on a work bench in like 8 years and got back into it like 2 months ago. Here is a circuit I drew to act as the alternate power switch. To switch the secondary from filament to charging choke coil. feel free to express any errors I may have within the design. I plan to build this circuit in the coming month or so. an have others I'm working on as well.

Attachments

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
This idea is a interesting concept that I think needs to be researched openly within the global community since it could carry liberating effects from a global economic standpoint. I cant seem to find any info on this concept other than a hint towards the idea from a man by the name of Stanley Meyer.. This idea seems to try and hybridize electrostatics and resonant LC circuit design into a transformer. What's interesting to me about this idea is how it may reduce the need for heat to generate highly energized particles missing electrons. But also to be able to produce into a volatile but stable state in the right conditions. This concept relies on putting a filament in series with a isolated resonant circuit that is used to ionize gasses. The filament becomes the point of thermionic emission rather than heating the gas to the point of free electrons. In turn the circuit being isolated becomes electrostatically charged positive with ref to gnd. This leaves the isolated circuit no place to gain electrons back but other than the gas.. Stan Meyer named this circuit the electron extraction circuit. he doesn't fully describe how he does it other than labeling a filament as a amp consuming device. It alone cannot remove electrons from a circuit but a filaments thermionic emission vary well may be able to based on how thermionic valves function.. I have attached my interpretation of the design as well as the simplified description from Stanley Meyer. I consider this as indirect ionization because the gas ionization would be a secondary ionization driven by resonant pulsing and electrostatics. While the primary ionization is the filament and the circuit windings itself.
Psychobabble gibberish trying to explain a simple gas tube or RF heated plasma source.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Sit tight.
Personal, Compact Energy Generating Devices are already well understood and waiting
for the appropriate release to the Public at large, but the People must get themselves
out from underneath the relentless Brain-Washing that we have all been subjected to
for thousands of years, before this release would do more harm than good.

One step at a time .........

Evil "entities" really do exist on this planet, and always have existed here.
They are currently being purged, this is no simple task, but it is finally coming to fruition,
albeit, way too slow for my tastes.
Everything that You see on the News is actually a fake, completely orchestrated, Movie.
Even the "Wars" are being faked.
There will be NO NUKES ever again.

The "White-Hats" have everything completely under control,
and they have substantial "outside" help as well.

I hope this isn't over your head, but if You are interested in pursuing this further
I would suggest these 2 sources as a dive into the "deep-end" of what's actually going on .........

FCB Report ......... all free, just sign-up for Email Notifications from Rumble,
Beyond Mystic ......... half free, and half low-cost pay-per-view, or cheap yearly membership.

Put on your Seat-Belt, it's a wild and crazy ride.

For financial stuff/Money/Crypto-Currencies .......... Road to RootA ....... on YouTube.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
its not operating like a normal thermionic valve since the cathode filament is in a closed circuit while the anode is part of a open circuit to earth
You seem to think this means something significant instead of a typical attempt by the free-energy nuts like Stanley Meyer to confuse the gullible.

Turdnugget

Joined Mar 3, 2012
You seem to think this means something significant instead of a typical attempt by the free-energy nuts like Stanley Meyer to confuse the gullible.
show me one document where thermionic valves are being used to generate electrostatics in a isolated resonant transformer
show me a document where they are being used as electrostatic generators in any circuit! show me the engineering principles behind it.. You sure are quick to judge a situation without any evaluation other than your internal reflection of conventional thought. while calling me dumb (gullible) give me a break.. maybe you are a spook.

Status
Not open for further replies.