In search of a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

xox

Joined Sep 8, 2017
No, no video conference, just email.;)
Fine, I'll manage.

But first things first. I say we put Robin in charge of PR. He's got way more experience in that department than the both of us combined. And let's face it, he has better hair.

I can be in charge of R&D. I spend a lot of time on Wikipedia, which is to say I read about a bunch of stuff all of the time. Like just the other day I was looking into fluctuation-dissipation theorem. That led me to an article on spin glass which is pretty much just a magnet with it's poles every which way sort of like how glass molecules are arranged. Like crown glass. They originally made that stuff in Rouen, just off the coast of Calais (did you know they kept Joan of Arc in the tower of Rouen Castle?). My point is, I'm pretty good at researching things.

Anyway, you should be head of finance. That's the most important job of all, if you think about it. We can't do anything without money.

What's the product?

AleksandarK1

Joined Aug 20, 2017
Fine, I'll manage.

But first things first. I say we put Robin in charge of PR. He's got way more experience in that department than the both of us combined. And let's face it, he has better hair.

I can be in charge of R&D. I spend a lot of time on Wikipedia, which is to say I read about a bunch of stuff all of the time. Like just the other day I was looking into fluctuation-dissipation theorem. That led me to an article on spin glass which is pretty much just a magnet with it's poles every which way sort of like how glass molecules are arranged. Like crown glass. They originally made that stuff in Rouen, just off the coast of Calais (did you know they kept Joan of Arc in the tower of Rouen Castle?). My point is, I'm pretty good at researching things.

Anyway, you should be head of finance. That's the most important job of all, if you think about it. We can't do anything without money.

What's the product?
I wouldnt like to disclose details like this, let continue conversation in DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.