In-ear-phones recommendation

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Did you read the reviews at the above link? I don't see why you couldn't walk into best buy and test drive them....
There is no better advice: speakers, headphones all sound different to different people. You MUST evaluate them using the kind of music you listen to before buying.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
The OP has clearly said that he is from Bangladesh in post #3. I'm quite sure that Best Buy doesn't have an annex over there and I believe you all are of the same opinion as well.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I'm quite sure that Best Buy doesn't have an annex over there and I believe you all are of the same opinion as well.
Well, I guess I had forgotten that posting amiss the change in requirements with the multiple postings.

The Senns models he mentioned both had a frequency response of 18Hz to 18kHz, yet both had "different" reviews, as the human's audible detection is the cause of the discrepancy.

It boils down to the individual's audible detection system. I haven't used headphones since the days I worked at a broadcast station. I have used earbuds though ... and even with my terrible hearing, I actually found a pair I didn't like.

MMH

Joined Feb 8, 2013
Thanks for answering!!!

And by the way, will these Sennheisers be available in Bangladesh??:confused::confused:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
And by the way, will these Sennheisers be available in Bangladesh??
I never shopped in Bangladesh so I have no idea of what's available. I'll leave that to the locals as they know their area better than I.

MMH

Joined Feb 8, 2013
OK, so since I'm not sure which one will be available, let me make a list of them

1. Sennheiser HD 203
2. Sennheiser HD 202
3. Audio-Technica ATH M30
4. Skullcandy Cassette
5. Skullcandy Lowrider or Uprocks.

If I am to add something or deduct sth please inform. Thanks.