I'm search of a physical textbook.

Brad35309

Joined Jan 18, 2016
Hello all. I recently undertook a new job were I will be working with thermo heat syncs, pneumatics,plcs, relays and such. The book on this website is nice but I'm looking for a physical book that can teach the same. I have a very minimal knowledge on the subject and know only real basic termonology. I will eventually be programming as well in ladder logic. I do have programming experience just not with ladder. Any advice on a good text book to put me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Hello all. I recently undertook a new job were I will be working with thermo heat syncs, pneumatics,plcs, relays and such. The book on this website is nice but I'm looking for a physical book that can teach the same. I have a very minimal knowledge on the subject and know only real basic termonology. I will eventually be programming as well in ladder logic. I do have programming experience just not with ladder. Any advice on a good text book to put me in the right direction would be appreciated.
While I relate to your desire for a bound resource, I seriously doubt you'll find so diverse a range of topics covered by a single publication...:(

Best regards
HP

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
You might find most of what you need in a textbook on industrial control systems