im getting frustrated and tired

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
OK. i want to kno w everything i should... i mean... for example, i saw a person who spoke at Hebrew, I want learn it and i get frustrated if i canttt tunderstand it.. and if i saw an IT, and i want to learn for example how to do somethin, im getting frustrated if i cant. or if see a biologist, a doctor, and everythin. OK im curious at everythin and im gettin frustrated and my OCD makes it worse.

ok.... im tired becoz i want to know everythin i want to know though i kno i cant.

i dont have focus in one area. OCD makes it worse becoz of the intrusive thoughts...

o well im tired!!

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
OK. i want to kno w everything i should... i mean... for example, i saw a person who spoke at Hebrew, I want learn it and i get frustrated if i canttt tunderstand it.. and if i saw an IT, and i want to learn for example how to do somethin, im getting frustrated if i cant. or if see a biologist, a doctor, and everythin. OK im curious at everythin and im gettin frustrated and my OCD makes it worse.

ok.... im tired becoz i want to know everythin i want to know though i kno i cant.

i dont have focus in one area. OCD makes it worse becoz of the intrusive thoughts...

o well im tired!!
This of it this way. Humans are nothing more then biological computers when you die its because of component failure. Everyone has different amounts of Memory and Harddrive storage. While you can become incredibly intelligent and learn a lot, there are limits to what you can do. Then you have to apply the time to learn the new skills vs learning other skills. Theres just too much info in the world to think like that, you'll make yourself crazy. I've talked to you and for your age your incredibly bright, but theres way more to life then just smarts. If you want to know more about this I'll PM you a very personal situation involving similar circumstances that played out over 32 years. Just pm me if you wanna hear the story.

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
If it is any consolation, Lightfire, I get that same feeling of pent-up angst almost every time I pick up my guitar, having earlier "studied" youtube vids of my favourite guitar meastros ranging from Jimi Hendrix to Stevie Ray Vaughn to George Benson.

I still can't play worth a chit after all these years, and it is a wonder that I never did a Pete Townsend and smashed that offending Fender Strat in a fit of rage.