If you're in town

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Well, we're finally going to do it! The North Pole Boogie and Jam Society will be hosting a jam session EACH AND EVERY Saturday evening at the residence of Cynthia Mountainflower, in North Pole,beginning at 6:pm until she kicks us out. If you're a musician or think you are, you're invited. Any style, genre or whatever else you call it. Bring your stuff. We will hold songwriting sessions, and the recording apparatus will always be on, in case of sudden inexplicable inspiration. Call either me at or Cynthia at for directions. We could give you an address, but as you know addresses in North Pole are meaningless when you're trying to find a place.
This is an alcohol/absinthe-free venue. But we ARE aloud to get loud.
See you there!

Ahh...and my secular phone number is

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Well, we're finally going to do it! The North Pole Boogie and Jam Society will be hosting a jam session EACH AND EVERY Saturday evening at the residence of Cynthia Mountainflower, in North Pole,beginning at 6:pm until she kicks us out. If you're a musician or think you are, you're invited. Any style, genre or whatever else you call it. Bring your stuff. We will hold songwriting sessions, and the recording apparatus will always be on, in case of sudden inexplicable inspiration. Call either me at (907) 488-0483 or Cynthia at (907) 590-3254 for directions. We could give you an address, but as you know addresses in North Pole are meaningless when you're trying to find a place.
This is an alcohol/absinthe-free venue. But we ARE aloud to get loud.
See you there!

Ahh...and my secular phone number is (907) 371-7120
I didn't know you were into music writing... if only we were neighbors... ;)
have a great time! :)