Identify Blood Pressure Device connector type (USB-like)

Thread Starter


Joined Jul 9, 2019
Hi all,

I own a blood pressure monitoring system. The model is Hartman Tensoval Duo. This brand sells the USB cable (around 40 USD !) to connect to a PC and the software to download pressure data.

I'd like to hack it but the USB connector is close to a USB Mini B but not fitting. As I'm a little bit reluctant to open it from now, if someone can help me to identify the connector, it'll be great :)

Thanks in advance.