Identification of these parts

STREETRIDER1105

Joined Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone I need verification on these few pieces to make sure that the blue ones are varistors I think the three bigger ones say JNC102w and the smaller blue one says 1021KV and the other little one I think is a diode connected to the source of IRFP206N mosfet and I have no idea of what to buy to replace it or what I could canablize it out of. Any input or recommendations would really be appreciated Thank you.

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
The blue ones are certified capacitors. The little glass one is a diode. What makes you think that any of these parts are bad and need replacing?

STREETRIDER1105

Joined Nov 21, 2019
The blue ones are certified capacitors. The little glass one is a diode. What makes you think that any of these parts are bad and need replacing?
All the blue ones where covered with black soot so I was thinking about replacing them and the irfp260n mosfet is bad and I tested the little glass one as a diode and it failed

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
The blue caps are high voltage caps. High voltage attracts particles in the air. If there are smokers in the area, black soot will be everywhere that high voltage exists. And, unless you tested the glass diode OUT OF CIRCUIT, you most likely got a false failure indication.

STREETRIDER1105

Joined Nov 21, 2019
The blue caps are high voltage caps. High voltage attracts particles in the air. If there are smokers in the area, black soot will be everywhere that high voltage exists. And, unless you tested the glass diode OUT OF CIRCUIT, you most likely got a false failure indication.
Ok I will remove it today and test it out of circuit thank you.

STREETRIDER1105

Joined Nov 21, 2019
Ok so i am guessing the little glass one is good i have .675 and OL i guess its time to put it back in reinstall the mosfet go to the store and get some thermal grease since i cant find mine atm drop it back in the case and see what it dose