IC development and design

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyHarglesis

Joined Apr 25, 2013
Patrick, you are a smart man.

Shouldn't you be aware that there's virtually almost nothing that can't be done on a Turing machine?

Even a human brain can be implemented by machine instructions from IC memory nowadays(though Roger Penrose, which I hate, disagrees).

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I found it wasteful, not entertaining.

I didn't even raise a cheek looking at that bitmapped image in my browser's memory, from the server you just added (wasted) thousands of bytes to on its' storage drive.

I will not even care for homeland security or the police visiting me, as, because of now, they probably might come looking for me anyways, so it's not screeching any boundaries of trouble for my situation.

Now where do I get the chemicals for the doping, and what is the safest way to obtain them without inhaling the contents?
I would suggest studying the process, and understand what this process entails. Whatever you do with your current mindset will a waste of time.

AndyHarglesis

Joined Apr 25, 2013
So how can you logically tell me to study more on what I want to accomplish, but eliminate my current mindset on the process at the same time?

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
A quick search of "Andy Harglesis" suggests this user is nothing but a troll. As such, I would suggest no one respond henceforth. Don't feed the troll.

By the way, Andy, good luck getting a job, companies look at your digital footprint when looking at prospective employees.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
A quick search of "Andy Harglesis" suggests this user is nothing but a troll. As such, I would suggest no one respond henceforth. Don't feed the troll.

By the way, Andy, good luck getting a job, companies look at your digital footprint when looking at prospective employees.
But that's not important to him since he plans to manufacture his own job out of the leftover dirt once he's separated out the sand for his wafers.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Guys, I think we are done here.

Andy, trolling on AAC is not allowed. You have had your fun with this thread, but what you are suggesting is impossible, not improbable. So either you are either seriously in need of help or deliberately trying to stir things up. Either way, I am closing this thread, and if there is another like it it will also be closed with additional consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.