I want to find a boyfriend

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Dang I never used the Pop-tarts. That explains the quality of women I ended up with. :(

Either that or it was the getting a wife from eBay on a $29.95 buy it now deal. :p

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
EBay shipping has always be a deal killer. Plus it is a mess if they don't punch some air hole in the box. :D
Well the wife was advertized as being highly intelligent and resourceful and was self shipping.
But yea then she arrived and there were no air hole punched in her own box that should have been a red flag indicator that what was advertised was not what was shipped and she does regularly show strong signs of having been in an oxygen deprived state for some time. (Derpy derp.) :confused:

You still have the Ginsu knives?
Well I have a Turkish wife who like a Ginsu knife started out all sharp and impressive but after a while grew pretty dull and useless despite what the initial advertizing claimed and as with the knife set no one seems to want to do anything about the implied warranty or guarantees that supposedly came with them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Were you expecting something better from an internet relationship suggestion site? :)
68yo myself, in fact I cannot believe that anyonee couuld be searching for"How to be a good father" and the like. (Yes you could tell me that Dale Carnegie authored books on how to make friends...)

I actually wanted to say that it is a typical goal that many women have in mind when they see a viable relationship ahead. My experience, from direct question to them (including my former): they say that it is mostly true.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
haha ,Thanks for all reply

the fact is... I am ok, family is happy. and my boy is cute

two weeks ago, I went to another city for business and met one guy.

last week he came to my city for work and we met .just talk and do not anything.

but there are some thing wired...

I know we will meet many people this life ,but it will go with wind by time.

ok, its work time now. talk later

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
haha ,Thanks for all reply

the fact is... I am ok, family is happy. and my boy is cute

two weeks ago, I went to another city for business and met one guy.

last week he came to my city for work and we met .just talk and do not anything.

but there are some thing wired...

I know we will meet many people this life ,but it will go with wind by time.

ok, its work time now. talk later

Good luck to you
I have alot of fun with woman and it gets me into alot of trouble with my wife .. But I just have to make sure it doesn't go to far...