I'm almost ( ZERO ) in MATLAB
I even lack the basics of using that program

I want one of you to be my teacher in MATLAB

starting from the beginning !

who wants to be my teacher ?

greenpeace

Joined Sep 22, 2007
same goes for me too.
however the matlab help files can teach you a lot.
now I find a partner in my problem :D

but the help files , not always helpful
sometimes they become a waste of time ( many files will be opened & you keep reading those files . Ending ( in many cases with no results ) )

Can I suggests something !?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Some time back I compiled a list of Matlab sites that are useful for all things Matlab: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=5037 - these will be a good place to start.

I do intend on finishing the list with some specific links, however my bookmarks were on my laptop which was stolen in the summer - it will take me some time build back up the list so that I can post the up here.

I also echo recca's recommendation, the Matlab help files are very good at helping you get started.

Any further questions post up and we'll see what we can do.

Dave

sparkchaser

Joined Nov 15, 2007
I just picked up the book "MATLAB Demystified" one of the Demystified books in their series . It is a bit basic but is does give a good introduction and covers just a wide range of topics.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Also if you have a legit version of Matlab (and you should!) it comes with a manual to get you started in Matlab programming introducing you to the basics of the language and its constructs.

Dave