I only give positive feedback

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
Hi all,

Made this banner for my website and though I could put a little joke in there...

See it? See it.....see what .... see what I did there!

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
That is my aim! To overwork everyone and anyone. LDC3, your not working hard enough but thats ok because you are awesome. You really are, your work is great and I like you. Now go overdrive!

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
That is my aim! To overwork everyone and anyone. LDC3, your not working hard enough but thats ok because you are awesome. You really are, your work is great and I like you. Now go overdrive!
Ok, Mitch, you make me feel like giving 110% and working 25 hours a day! As long as we work together and work hard, we will be successful. To hell with the skeptics and nay-sayers, we will solve the perpetual motion and fusion power problems! You are a leader and motivator and I love your positive feedback logo.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Dave Jones of the EEVblog has an "I only give negative feedback" joke that he's put on T-shirts and all sorts of other things:

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
The second solar roadways one? I didn't even notice!

I have one of those shirts myself :D
I have Dave's '555 shirt, except mine is a polo and the drawing is much smaller where a pocket would be.

It was a DTF print from some forgotten company, possibly Zazzle which still sells T shirts. I can't source the nice "safe for work" polos.

Attachments