i need code of parallel port inputs!

adnan20

Joined Dec 19, 2007
hi all :)

i need code of parallel port inputs!

this circuit of inputs

i need code of visual basic for parallel port inputs

for Example

Example : if You Click any key >> END pro!

Sorry:am not speak English :mad:

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Beenthere,
Yep! Also remember using DOS Edit to update my Resume after copying it over via a serial port from my Model I TRS-80 to my first PC clone around 1983...

And converting the TRS-80 Basic programs to work under MS GW Basic was a real pain in the keister (particularly the graphics-based programs designed to run on a 16-line x 64-col screen...)

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
You will want to gouge your eyes out if you try to go go VB. It does let you do stuff in the GUI environment, but there is a cost. Sometimes, it feels like the design of the user screen is just too fiddly (personal twitch of mine). Look a Xbasic for a freebie, or Power basic if you want to do GUI stuff.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
It is very hard to give you a good answer when we do not know what computer and operating system you are using. Also, it would help to know the application.

The links given by SgtWookie in post #3 are good information.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
We do not know what your langage is. Everyone writes in English on this forums. Some write in better English than others.

If you have a friend that does speak English, they may be able to translate it for you.

It will be hard to learn to program if you are not able to read the help files.

adnan20

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Thank you: beenthere & SgtWookie

my langage is Arab . forum KSA

my operating system is xp

The links given by SgtWookie in post #3 are good information
Of course, good information . but i need more information for inbuts ( not Outbut)

I know this: Out "&H378", 1

I use a translator google
http://www.google.com.sa/language_tools?hl=ar

Tomorrow I will use my friend in translation

i will complete tomorrow