i need a basic industrial dielectric breakdown

shawn2230

Joined Feb 15, 2021
does anyone know where i can get a blown apart dielectric breakdown(industrial conveyer) and a basic wiring diagram for said unit?.
cant take in house documents home and i need to research these units for my job. Any help would be appreciated. The large rectifier arrays are they for inversion or capacitor input control.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Maybe English is not your first language and the translator has made it's best guess.

I'm not at all sure what you are talking about. A dielectric is an insulating material placed between conducting plates of a capacitor. Breakdown occurs when the voltage between the plates is raised to a very high level. The breakdown usually destroys the device. Why would anyone want to do that intentionally?

I do know what an industrial conveyor is, but I'm not sure how it relates to a "dielectric breakdown".

Maybe you could provide a link to an online resource.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Certainly we need a more detailed explanation of what the TS is in need of. It may be the diagram of a conveyor system, which is not likely to be available for a custom built conveyor, or a commercially made package either. If it is in a factory and the TS needs to do some repairs, hopefully they have the circuit on file.
But really, the question as stated makes no sense.