I just could not help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

RRitesh has to learn to stay ON TOPIC in a thread.
In the closed threads he is wandering from topic to topic.

Bertus

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
I am not 'after' anybody including Rritish. What I AM after is a return to the mission of AAC which as I see it is to share knowledge, educate and provide a civil community in which intelligent people brought together by a common interest can mingle and share other interests in a respectful environment. Facebook-like random posts, flitting from one topic to another, political rancor, noob bashing, bashing of senior members by noobs, grumpy and unhelpful senior members, over-sensitive members, TOS interpretations, decreasing civility and more are just some of the things the mod team has been dealing with this WEEK.
So far the hope has been that gentle proddings will move things in the right direction. As you can see, when that doesn't work, other measures will be taken.

Last edited:

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
I am not 'after' anybody including Rritish. What I AM after is a return to the mission of AAC which as I see it is to share knowledge, educate and provide a civil community in which intelligent people brought together by a common interest can mingle and share other interests in a respectful environment.
OK, now i got AAC all about it.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Did you RRITESH ?
We'll see if your thread turns into a FB post or not.

Nothing personal John...I was just humoring. :)

boatsman

Joined Jan 17, 2008
@JohnInTX: So far the hope has been that gentile proddings will move things in the right direction. As you can see, when that doesn't work, other measures will be taken.
Gentile proddings, is that like Israel bashing?

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
@JohnInTX: So far the hope has been that gentile proddings will move things in the right direction. As you can see, when that doesn't work, other measures will be taken.
Gentile proddings, is that like Israel bashing?
Only if they misbehave, too. :)
I guess typing on a 7" tablet on the wrong side of 5 AM carries the risk of typographic misunderstandings. It could have been worse. A couple more letters out of place would describe something much different and possibly quite painful.

Thanks for the correction.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I'm glad you have a team to discuss this kind of thing. I was certainly baffled about what to do. Random questions appropriate to the 6 to 10 year old person on a forum known for high tech abilities...and they just keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny. What's wrong with this picture? There is nothing in the TOS that says, "You must be at least this (intellectually) tall to go on this ride."

I hope the Moderators accomplished something today.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I do not think RRITESH has a Job.

Maybe his job is to ask questions on everything he finds on Google.
If he acts in real life the way he acts online, it's no wonder he doesn't have a job. Even if he ever does get hired, if he keeps this up he'll get fired pretty darn quick for incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.