I hope that helps experienced heater 3phase

Ahmed Elbhiry

Joined Jan 19, 2013
I 3phase is controlled in heate 18KW capacity heater efficiency through contolle effort connector variable resistance potintiometer. It is important so as not to prolong changed console effort with a new name thyroid-2A, but the problem is that the controls Alkntrulr 1 Alheitr Mkvaúh effort Tallil of 380 to 160 items by a group of paintings and now potintiometer new controls Alkntrulr in Alheitr efficiency through impulses in the sense that it separates the current for Alheitr times many, for example, if potintiometer Mazboot Max Ali rate of pulses about 40 times per minute if Mazboot by Maine is 120 beats per minute, and thus controls the efficiency of heating and time no effort PAL ...
The question here is very sorry this is so lengthy ... Haley rate this chapter affect in Alheitr sense possible because Alkntrulr de I lose Alheitr with knowing that the unit de Ptstgl 24/7 means virtually shut down every two months?????
Please take advantage of the experience owners

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Thanks for your attention
Unfortunately I'm not the best speaking English
I do not know how to communicate with you
My suggestion is that you practice your English first, I see no possible way you can understand complex answers to electronic questions without strong English skills. For better or worse, technology is mostly in English today.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Another thing you can try is to have a friend help you clean up what you post and understand what our responses are. That makes it less frustrating for everyone and helps you practice your English.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Another thing you can try is to have a friend help you clean up what you post and understand what our responses are. That makes it less frustrating for everyone and helps you practice your English.
I helped a friend from Slovenia do this. He had his other English speaking friends do it too. When he started, he was very hard to understand. One year later you would have no idea that English was not his first language.

Another idea is to have an English only day at least once a week with friends and family. Speak in English, watch American movies etc. Also getting magazines and comic books is an excellent way to improve your skills with any language.

I am so glad English is my first language. I do not think I would be participating in this hobby if I had to do it in another language. I am always amazed how strong some of members are in English where it is not their first language. Though I suppose it probably is the easiest language ro learn simply from an exposure standpoint. If I were more exposed to Italian I suspect my Italian language skills would be much stronger.