I have a problem in my berme rex-c100

aaa3a

Joined Aug 19, 2022
hi i have a problem in my berme rex-c100 the set +shift key don't work only set+ down key show me menu with this items LAH,HAS,CAS and you can't modify it's values CAS has no digits after pressing set key for three times i've managed to exit the menu but PV is 34c and don't change even i change the SV the thermocouple is working tested and nothing change only this happened after i entered this menu the LAS,HAS i think it reads the actual temp i did what i did with another rex-c100 and now i have two dead bodies any help please

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
hi i have a problem in my berme rex-c100 the set +shift key don't work only set+ down key show me menu with this items LAH,HAS,CAS and you can't modify it's values CAS has no digits after pressing set key for three times i've managed to exit the menu but PV is 34c and don't change even i change the SV the thermocouple is working tested and nothing change only this happened after i entered this menu the LAS,HAS i think it reads the actual temp i did what i did with another rex-c100 and now i have two dead bodies any help please
Did you read the manual and follow the instructions carefully?

https://www.mpja.com/download/rex-c100.pdf

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
If you now have two units with exactly the same problem, I suspect that you are inadvertently making a mistake in the setup.
All I can suggest is to start again from scratch, using the manual to set up the inputs and parameters. It may be helpful if you have someone technically minded there who will read through the steps with you as you set it up. They may notice what is going wrong.
I am afraid that is all the advice I can give you. Good luck.

aaa3a

Joined Aug 19, 2022
thanks for your effort but before the 2nd unit broke i've copied the settings from it and applied it to the first one but the same since i've entered this menu the PV not working i think i've entered calibration menu and i can't get out of it and the shift key not working now and before set + shift not work only set + down
not only me that have this problem i found a lot of people have the same problem but with no luck to solve

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
if there is a way to reset the firmware hardware may be this is the solution
I don't know. A system reset button is not mentioned in the manual. Did you read the "Key operation cautions"? you may have a wrong value entered - see "cautions for operation" - locking out the controls. Make sure the LCK parameter is set to "0100".

Last edited:

aaa3a

Joined Aug 19, 2022
the default is 000 only 3 digits if i entered 100 and pressed set without hold it enters the secret menu sl1,sl2,...
and after i exit the menu it returns to 000 LCK