I am needing ideas for a electrical engineering project

Shannonisanerd

Joined Apr 12, 2016
I am going to school in Tennessee for an electrical engineer. I am needing to build a project but haven't come up with an idea yet. I would appreciate some great ideas for me to build thank you

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Which aspects of electrical engineering do you prefer? You have a better chance of completing your project successfully if it's of particular interest to you, rather than selected at random.

Airvidal

Joined Apr 26, 2016
A bit of a vague request, depends on what area of electrical engineering and the level you are at?
Max.
Hi, sorry to talk to you through this thread, not trying to derail it. I need help, I'm new to the site and I couldn't even find a way to message you directly :/ Can you or someone please help me?

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Hi, sorry to talk to you through this thread, not trying to derail it. I need help, I'm new to the site and I couldn't even find a way to message you directly :/ Can you or someone please help me?
The PM feature is not available for new members.
You will get the feature once you have reached the 10 posts count.

Shannonisanerd

Joined Apr 12, 2016
I'm about eight months into my schooling and I'm going to be getting into micro controllers next quarter. Which is bout 3-4 weeks away. I will be graduating next June...which is when I will need my project done by then. I'm leaning towards robotics for the project but am unsure yet.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
A start would be look up the Microchip Mechatronics development board , it has 9 programs for DC motor/stepper control with firmware listing.
Also the Microchip Pendulum project for PID loop with programs in Assembly and C.
Max.