how to transmit audio signal to large distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I don't know about anyone else, but I've come to associate him with a very specific set of characteristics covering language usage, posting pattern, posting style, how he responds to advice, and so forth. He's very distinctive and easily recognizable-- often with his very first post upon returning here.
The FBI is looking for people like you (unless you already work there?)

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I don't know about anyone else, but I've come to associate him with a very specific set of characteristics covering language usage, posting pattern, posting style, how he responds to advice, and so forth. He's very distinctive and easily recognizable-- often with his very first post upon returning here.

You should apply for a government grant for your study. You would likely qualify. ;)

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
My post about "name-calling (insult removed)" was deleted why?
We are all bound by the user agreement to be polite to one-another. Several posts containing impolite comments have been deleted.
How about this:

Dick -- you're starting to piss me off with your heavy hand on the delete key. I've made no impolite comments re the personality in question. In fact, I thought I made it quite clear as to the impression he's made upon me with his skills, as undesirable as they may be.

Keep it up -- I'll no longer sit silently with your abuse of the delete key. At some point you'll wind up having to ban me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
My post about "name-calling insult removed" was deleted why?

How about this:

Dick -- you're starting to piss me off with your heavy hand on the delete key. I've made no impolite comments re the personality in question. In fact, I thought I made it quite clear as to the impression he's made upon me with his skills, as undesirable as they may be.

Keep it up -- I'll no longer sit silently with your abuse of the delete key. At some point you'll wind up having to ban me as well.
How can we insult a member that should not be permitted to be a member?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.