How to making RF strong discharge circuit handling on control remote

Nagendra gowda

Joined Feb 16, 2020
Hello, I need that info basis of I have 2.4v bulb . In that bulb was instantly burning of bulb tungsten I have time only 30 sec, I will put the torch(2.4 bulb torch) in front of the copper metal when I press the remote torch bulb will be burning. I don't have any idea.
Best regards,
Nagendra gowda

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
the tungsten 2.4V 700mA (2 batteries) goes on to full brightness at about 250ms and off (the filament cooling time) about the same ((but not exactly))

? what time is 30s . . .
? how is your remote receiver driving the bulb

Nagendra gowda

Joined Feb 16, 2020
the tungsten 2.4V 700mA (2 batteries) goes on to full brightness at about 250ms and off (the filament cooling time) about the same ((but not exactly))

? what time is 30s . . .
? how is your remote receiver driving the bulb
Want to make circuit board basis of this concept. Approximetly within 30 second tungsten will be burned. In that circuit board can i handling with remote control. Is possible is there na Can u suggest me sir

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
i don't suggest -- you need to specify your task (and choose your most suitable option)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=remote+control+relay+module
https://www.google.com/search?q=remote+control+relay+module&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X
https://www.google.com/search?q=remote+control+relay+module

if you you want to build one from scratch - i'm not the best person to guide you (i have made some tests but not too many)
i would consider something https://www.google.com/search?q=weighted+channel+multi+frequency+modulation -- because it's relatively easy to be implemented with no specially dedicated parts . . . the principle/idea (simplified schematic)
rmt-ctrl.png

Last edited:

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Me myself am not genuine English speaker thus I may understand Your difficulcies, but the complete lack of prepositions make Your queastion non-decifrateable. It seems me like meaningless serie of words having no message at all. Try please to reformulate in the longer grammar what You do and what You want. Have a nice day and success! And rethink the meaning of word torch. That is older kind of welding apparatus. What is do with the bulb? What is the exact process You want to do in remote procedure? How You make a damage to tungsten spiral? What is the process You observe after that? What is the meaning of 30 seconds (what happens until and what after)? What is naCan?? What You mean with circuit BOARD? What is aim of copper platelet? What You mean with RF-discharge system? What means Strong System?

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Aahh, at last I realized - You are asking the best way to make a simple but effective distant blast initiation device for using in DIY terrorist bomb??? Sorry, will not give any advice on such item. And be warned, Daddy Sam is watching for You.

If I misunderstood Your grammar and the aim was completely inverse, to kill the remote signal let it not be heard by such bomb, one of most universal whole-elctronics super-killer RF system is opened microwave cooker magnetron into W430 wavequide and rupor antenna (plus launcher, circulator, waterload, tuner, antenna vibrator and supplies between em). Just observe a scrupulous safety, as to cook Yourself until be dead takes a miliseconds.

Last edited:

Nagendra gowda

Joined Feb 16, 2020
Aahh, at last I realized - You are asking the best way to make a simple but effective distant blast initiation device for using in DIY terrorist bomb??? Sorry, will not give any advice on such item. And be warned, Daddy Sam is watching for You.

If I misunderstood Your grammar and the aim was completely inverse, to kill the remote signal let it not be heard by such bomb, one of most universal whole-elctronics super-killer RF system is opened microwave cooker magnetron into W430 wavequide and rupor antenna (plus launcher, circulator, waterload, tuner, antenna vibrator and supplies between em). Just observe a scrupulous safety, as to cook Yourself until be dead takes a miliseconds.
Hello Mr. Janis 59,
I don't know English as well professionally, k if u understand the concept , if u can suggest me , otherwise don't talk useless talk. K time is too precious. Once we pass away we can't get that. Every single moment is important for me on, don't create roomers . And don't waste my time

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Hello Mr. Janis 59,
I don't know English as well professionally, k if u understand the concept , if u can suggest me , otherwise don't talk useless talk. K time is too precious. Once we pass away we can't get that. Every single moment is important for me on, don't create roomers . And don't waste my time
Don't let the frustration of not understanding each other cause problems. Be patient. Life is short but not too short to be kind to each other. (My personal opinion). We are all here to help each other.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
I am not as well the native English speaker. And my native grammar is one of most complicated on Planet as only Sanskrit is bit older than Latvian, thus many says my English stays too difficult for easy reading. But I try at least. And this site is not bad resource to alter anybody`s language skills indeed. Just try it. But grammar-less constructions, must tell the truth, kills the any good ideas. If I cannot understand what You try to say, it creates a ghost-concepts, and then answers are completely wrong.

My advice, if want the help, ask it and dont save the time and effort. If want to save a time, dont ask a help. Anyway the right answer will crystallize no much faster than week about.