How to get signal between 2 node consist of 2 components using GUI

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
LTSpice is so good showing signal on a component using mouse, but
I didn't get it how to get signal between 2 node consist of 2
components using GUI mouse or others so long as working in e.g:

between beginning Q2 and ending of R5 on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_4kBHmhzsJarU2kbW489qsLGjvQYgXEg/view?usp=sharing
I have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Components on a schematic do not have a "beginning" or an "ending". I don't know where the beginning of Q2 is, and I have even less idea where the ending of R5 is. Put labels on the nets and then your intent should be clear. You can display the waveform on any net by using the mouse cursor on a "net". You can show the current into or out of a node by using the mouse cursor on any "node".

When I open your file there is a missing component between the collector of Q2 and GROUND. This usually means that you have used a component that I do not have. What is that component?

There is also NO simulation command in your file. How do you explain that?

Last edited:

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
Hmm, worked for me.... though I added the .tran command.

1632343260261.png

I didn't get it how to get signal between 2 node consist of 2
components using GUI mouse or others so long as working in e.g:

between beginning Q2 and ending of R5
I think the TS is trying to ask how to get the current flowing from Q2 to R5.

If you hover the mouse over the emitter of Q2 it will turn to a current probe tool whch will capture the waveform of the emitter current. This only works for the leads of most active devices.

1632344748578.png

If you want passive device currents, hover over the device until you get a red arrow, then click.