how to find vacancies in different companies

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
Hello,
am very sad now a days because having no job. i graduate in electronics in june 2013. but didnt find the job yet.as i applied in companies they ask for the reference and care off.
what should i do, please guide me in this way.

Regards

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
For entery level such as yourself a reference can be most anyone.

Ever have any job, even flipping burgers? Ask for a reference.

Have a favirite professor? Ask for a reference.

Have any friends in a similar industry? Ask for a reference.

ANYONE who knows you, anyone who knows your character will serve as a reference for your first job.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
how to find vacancies in different companies?
Find a company with positions you would like to have. Then arrange for employees holding those positions to have "accidents" making their positions become available. My uncle Guido from Brooklyn NY specializes in helping people like you for a small fee, he is due for parole next month. Shall I have him contact you?

Seriously, without knowing your location or the types of work in electronics you have an interest in it is hard to offer any help or direction. Also, without seeing your resume or any credentials it is hard to offer any useful advice. Right now, here in my area of the US it seems an employer's market as there are more people looking than there are jobs. Additionally I was amazed at the response to a poll a few years ago asking if people would relocate for a good well paying job with benefits. Something like 75% were not willing to relocate. I want a good high paying job, I want it now and I want it in my own backyard.

Ron

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
<as i applied in companies they ask for the reference>
In our world is counterintuitive. Money should not be an purpose in first phase.

It's like at girls. The more desperate you are the more you get further and further from them.:p

<am very sad now a days>
That was not good.

If you have a hobby and join forum is good

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
PS: if what I write is wrong, moderator please delete.
Today I read part of a book:
"Snakes in suite"

I think these people are the future. Unfortunately,

It's about a guy who has successfully passed the job interview