You waited less than 4 hours and you expect an answer already? You need to give people time to answer. Some times it can take days.
I am not experienced with the ATMega but I am experienced with the pic. I know it is not possible with the pic and I would really doubt if it is possible with the Atmega.
The best you might be able to do is to read the code on the Atmega then compare to existing hex files. How you upload in atmega, I don't know even if you can.
This thread would probably be better in the embedded forum.
Y The best you might be able to do is to read the code on the Atmega then compare to existing hex files. How you upload in atmega, I don't know even if you can.
It may be "Reverse Engineering"
but yesterday I loaded my ARDUINO with led and Motor code's but today nether LED glows Nor the Motor is running
I don't know which program's were loaded in the ARDUINO
pl can any one help me find the same
thanks
Hi ... I'm new to this forum but I've been playing with the Arduino for the past few months (sparingly). I think it is really irrelevant about which program was last sent to the Arduino. If you have the desired code, repush it. If that fails, check that you have the right board selected as well as the right port. If they are wrong, the Arduino will not receive the newly pushed code. If you want to make sure your Arduino is not fried. Simply push a "Fading Led" code to it (make sure your Led is set to port 13). If you're successful, the little led onboard should fade in and out as programmed.This will also remove any previous code that was on the Arduino.If you see the fading led, then push the desired code back to the Arduino.Hope this helps,Netfrog