How to create software application from SDK of their products

daljeet795

Joined Jul 2, 2018
Hello

I want to know process of creating software form the product of their SDK. I spent some of my time on the Internet I found that we can make software for any product from their product.

I have a printer HP HotSpot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP and I want to make a small application it will have only one button and if I press this then the printer should print

I know that I do not need such applications to print but if I do i will learn something. I thought this was the best way to achieve big task by achieving small one

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hello

I want to know process of creating software form the product of their SDK. I spent some of my time on the Internet I found that we can make software for any product from their product.

I have a printer HP HotSpot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP and I want to make a small application it will have only one button and if I press this then the printer should print

I know that I do not need such applications to print but if I do i will learn something. I thought this was the best way to achieve big task by achieving small one
I don't have a clue about what you are describing, but good luck. Let us know how it works out.

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
Any good SDK will have documentation, some have lots. Grab the documentation and start reading, that's the best way to learn about an SDK.