how to connect this motor with this motor controller ?

khalad

Joined Feb 9, 2017
What did you use as power source?
What connections did you make?
What happened when you tried this?
i connected the red and black wires to 24v and blue wire to red wire of the motor and white wire to the black motor and i only hear bbbbb and its moving slowly i also connected the pwm wires to arduino to grond and pin 3 and 5v

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
Those connections seem correct.
What did you use as the power source? How much current can it supply?
What was the duty cycle of the PWM from the arduino and have you confirmed that it is actually providing that duty cycle?

_dan_

Joined Dec 10, 2013
I suggest, that you buy servo tester from ebay. It generates PWM and is dedicated to testing speed controllers (ESCs). They are cheap about 1$ and free shipping.

If using arduino - the 3pin connector of the controller:
white wire is PWM signal 0-5v
red is power from ESC to arduino - don't connect it if you have external power to arduino
black is ground - it should be connected to arduino ground

khalad

Joined Feb 9, 2017
I suggest, that you buy servo tester from ebay. It generates PWM and is dedicated to testing speed controllers (ESCs). They are cheap about 1$ and free shipping.

red is power from ESC to arduino - don't connect it if you have external power to arduino
it only cost us one arduino we connected the red wire while we are using the power supply thanks we just saw what you wrote now

_dan_

Joined Dec 10, 2013
Good point AlbertHall,
According to the specs the motor is 3.2 A, at no load and having in mind the reduction gearbox, the no load current may be up to 5A and expected no load speed is 680 RPM.
Having in mind it is brushed motor, just test it directly to your power source - if it rotates at 680, then the problem is in speed controller or duty cycle of the PWM

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
IMO a RC type controller is not the ideal solution for than motor, simple 555 based controllers are plentiful or circuits for same.
Max.

khalad

Joined Feb 9, 2017

is servo tester going to work for this motor do you think , because this motor work on 24v?

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Test to see if it is as it appears, a DC brushed motor.
First turn the shaft, the motor should spin fairly fast and produce a DC output on the two leads, also check again turning the shaft with the two motor leads shorted and open and see if the resistance to turning changes in both cases.
Max.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
is servo tester going to work for this motor do you think , because this motor work on 24v?
I don't understand how a servo tester was included in this thread. I re-read the thread and could not find a reference to a servo motor. (Ok, I found one in the instruction sheet)

Reading the controller description and instructions, it appears to be used in a RC system. Do you have s radio transmitter to control the receiver!

It appears that you have a collection of parts, which use different technologies. That look like they are incompatible. They won't work together.

We need to reboot. Instead of describing a solution you have and asking if it will work, start by describing what you want to do.

I am guessing that you want automatic control of a motor. Is there any specific method of automatic control required? What is the motor going to do?

Start there!

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I find there is often a wide spread use of the word 'Servo', whereas generally there is quite a distinct difference between a commercial style servo motor and controller and a RC servo or ESC etc.
The pair shown in the OP appear to be a complete mismatch.
The appearance of that motor would indicate at minimum a simple 555 based PWM/Mosfet controller would suffice.
Max.