How to change log in method in this forums ?

Michael George

Joined Feb 8, 2015
I sign in using facebook each time. But I will deactivate my facebook account. How can I change the logging in method so that I log in using a google mail (GMail) rather than Facebook ??
I don't prefer to create a new account because I will not be able to access my old threads easily. you've sent me precious information and I don't want to lose them.
I also would like to say thank you for the admins of this community, moderators and all members :)

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I sign in using facebook each time. But I will deactivate my facebook account. How can I change the logging in method so that I log in using a google mail (GMail) rather than Facebook ??
I don't prefer to create a new account because I will not be able to access my old threads easily. you've sent me precious information and I don't want to lose them.
I also would like to say thank you for the admins of this community, moderators and all members :)
Go to preferences and change your password.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I have never used Facebook to log in here. Very few people do I suspect. You are going to have to do it the manual way, but first change your password to something else on All About Circuits on preferences.

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
Is the email you registered to Facebook with your Gmail address? If so you can just click the Google login and it should log you right back into the same account.

As @GopherT mentioned, you can also reset your password and just login with the username 'Michael George' and your new password.