How often does SiglentNorthAmerica have sales?

DarthVolta

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Does anyone watch their site siglentna.com enough to know if sales are rare, or maybe common, like on Dell's site ?

I see the function generator I want, on sale, but I don't have the cash yet. I want an even more expensive sds1104X-E scope from them too, I wonder what it's sale price would be if the func.gen is $80US off.

And no I don't work for them nor promote them/etc, I just wonder if it's possible for me to wait for a sale, without spending all the money 1st.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Siglent has distributors globally and plenty in North America and more specific in the US. Best suggestion is find all their distributors for your country and start pricing by part number following prices. Both Siglent and I think it's Rigol have really gained in popularity over recent years. My best advice is just keep tabs on their distributors pricing.

Ron

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
I don't remember any sales and when I bought my scope from Siglent I priced it around and the US Distributor was where I ended up buying it at the lowest price as any of the vendors had it for. Some vendors were actually higher than the distributor.

DarthVolta

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Is there a good site that can track the price of equipment like this ? I know good sites for checking price history of computer parts.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Honey or Wikibuy come to mind and you can set them to track an item. They will scan the web for the best price available.

sagor

Joined Mar 10, 2019
I bought mine new off Amazon. At times you can get a good price, and free shipping. Prices don't vary a lot from what I've seen, usually just due to currency exchange rates fluctuating. However, advantage of a dealer is if something goes wrong, and you need servicing, you have a single point of contact...