whitehaired novice
- Joined Jul 15, 2017
- 289
TS does not have a "cell phone." He has an "iphone" which is a different beast.
Do you know if the fan is designed by apple, or a third party? And is there any possible way to identify the chip or surrounding components? I might get one myself and try loading it, seeing how much it could take. And given that a fan might short out, there must be overcurrent protection.The front better that chip and the looks like 2 caps turn the iphone power on
View attachment 159048
But what about more high powered things? If I had one and knew for sure the phone had overcurrent protection, I'd definitely try and push it to the max. But actually, as a USB host, doesn't it have to supply a certain current?It's just a cheap fan from the gas station $6 bucks it. Be easy to just use it by removing the motor.
I'm sure it can output maybe 100 ma
