How do I read this data sheet?

Mojo Pin__

Joined Apr 13, 2019
Got a dumb question, I don't know which part of the Inductance and Resistance on the datasheet for the stepper motor I should consider to be the correct answer, to me it looks like there are 4 different answers for each...Screenshot 2020-11-19 page 2.jpg
Screenshot 2020-11-19 page 5.jpg

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
You can also look at the supply voltage to stepper coils, and compare the arrangement of the windings to the information in the datasheet to determine which is which.

[Edit] But then you find a conflict. The stepper in the diagram has four coils, the bipolar motor has just two coils. ?????

Mojo Pin__

Joined Apr 13, 2019
You can also look at the supply voltage to stepper coils, and compare the arrangement of the windings to the information in the datasheet to determine which is which.

[Edit] But then you find a conflict. The stepper in the diagram has four coils, the bipolar motor has just two coils. ?????
damn, yeah that is confusing...I don't know which one it is then

Mojo Pin__

Joined Apr 13, 2019
Your circuit schematic shows wiring for a unipolar stepper motor. Perhaps the RS stock number shown is incorrect.
Thank you for your comment, I have emailed my professor to find out what I should do, probably need to switch my calculations to one of the unipolar motors once he advises