How detect connection to Facebook by your browser

Six_Shooter

Joined Nov 10, 2012
I don't understand the need to accept every friend request that comes in, I know people that have over 1000 "friends" on Facebook, but don't know 100 of them IRL, just seems foreign to me. Occasionally I go through and delete people I do know IRL, because I no longer come in contact with them IRL, or just don't care to see what their feed has to show me anymore.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
The thread is about webpages making connection to third parties.

No matter if you have a FB, or if you are signed in, many websites will actually actively connect to FB just when you visit them.

And who knows what they may transfer. Facebook will at least be able to record IP patterns. And to make a map which pretty much looks like this (attach).

Facebook really is a shift in paradigms. Yesterday "friend" means someone you are intimate with. Someone you would invite to your house. Today, "friend" means just your average ethnical fellow. Someone whom you maybe never met. Someone who maybe has a tattoo and who knows what.

Yesterday it was called "secret service" and "wire tapping". Today it is called "Facebook- the new world order".

I do not know if FB is really a replacement for existing secret services, but the potential of domestic spying is there.

Or maybe think, M. Z. is just the good guy. He's a jew, but what he said in college about dumb people has changed. He learned that it is bad PR. So trust him. Use your FB account as a sign in seal for nearly anything.

Like you would trust a gangster boss! They normally don't bite their own fellows. And if they have so many, there is hardly opportunity to do so. But, it is thinkable to single out people and to wiretap people pretty easily, once everyone is using FB for nearly everything.

Or maybe, treat human organs as some kind of thing that could be advertised. Insider trading is NOT illegal in all countries of the world (M. Z. said that). So where is the guarantee it will not happen? Maybe M. Z. is just the good guy. Thumbs up!!

Attachments