How cold is it in Los Angeles ?

DarthVolta

Joined Jan 27, 2015
A lot of times I see celeb's in LA wearing winter coats, boots, layer's of clothes. And to me it looks like they must be roasting. Like today Arnold Schwarz... is riding a bike in LA, wearing a winter coat. A.S. is a huge guy, so for him to wear a puffy winter jacket in LA exercising.....IDK I thought LA is just a lot warmer than that. I guess they don't have much humidity, and the coast is too far away ?

I bet if I was in LA today riding a bike, I would find it too hot

DarthVolta

Joined Jan 27, 2015
because I'd rather ask people online, since I have no friends in 3D

I wonder what a model of that bus would be like in GTA

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
It depends on what temperature range you're used to. When I lived in the Bay Area, people who lived in SF thought 70 was hot.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
My son and ex-wife lived in Orange County, they said when it’s winter here in Utah which we have snow he said it was warmer in a way, but when you have cold rain he said and you get wet, your freezing, not to mention high humidity and cold without rain from the Ocean when the wind brings it in if you live close enough to it early in the morning, can’t anything about a winter coat though, I have no idea, just hear say.

Here's a weather joke.

How cold in it in L.A.? It's so cold that people are using frozen smog instead of ice cubes in their martinis.
I remember Burbank in the early 80’s yuk, and hated San Fransisco. I didn’t like knowing I was cut off by the bridge if the thing came down in an earth quake, not to mention the hills in a stick shift truck, you can keep it, Thank God for Automatics, my whole service career living daily out of a service Van all of them Stick.

kv

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
hated San Fransisco. I didn’t like knowing I was cut off by the bridge if the thing came down in an earth quake, not to mention the hills in a stick shift truck, you can keep it, Thank God for Automatics,
There's only one island in the Bay Area. SF wouldn't be cut off from the rest of California unless all of the land south of SF sunk into the ocean.

I learned to drive a stick shift in SF. If you want a miserable place to drive a manual, it's Seattle with snow.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
There's only one island in the Bay Area. SF wouldn't be cut off from the rest of California unless all of the land south of SF sunk into the ocean.

I learned to drive a stick shift in SF. If you want a miserable place to drive a manual, it's Seattle with snow.
You are correct. Been there done that, I remember when we got hit years back in Utah and went to visit my sister holy crap people sliding into each other and houses.