How can I communicate the computer with the led screen

prensmiskin

Joined Jun 28, 2020
Bilgisayarı led ekran ile nasıl iletişim kurabilirim. Bilgisayarla led ekranı rs 485 protokolü ile nasıl iletişim kurabilirim. Led ekranda c ile yazılmış bir yazılım var. Java se kullanarak bilgisayar led ekran ile iletişim kurmak istiyorum.
led ekran görüntüsü
Java dilini kullanarak Android ve Web ortamında projeler yapabilirim. Ancak bir yazılımın bir donanımla nasıl iletişim kuracağını anlayamıyorum.

Thank you for the translate.;)
How can I communicate the computer with the led screen. How can I communicate with the computer the led screen with the rs 485 protocol. There is software written in c on the led screen. I want to make the computer communicate with the led screen using java se.
led screenshot
I can do projects in Android and Web environment using Java language. But I cannot understand how a software will communicate with a hardware.

Last edited by a moderator:

prensmiskin

Joined Jun 28, 2020
hi p,
Welcome to AAC.
Please translate to English text.

Moderation.
How can I edit the message I sent?

Edited for you.

How can I communicate the computer with the led screen. How can I communicate with the computer the led screen with the rs 485 protocol. There is software written in c on the led screen. I want to make the computer communicate with the led screen using java se.
led screenshot
I can do projects in Android and Web environment using Java language. But I cannot understand how a software will communicate with a hardware.

prensmiskin

Joined Jun 28, 2020
? why 485 ? cable length ? multiple terminals https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/design/technical-documents/app-notes/3/3884.html
there are likely USB or RS-323 to RS-485 converters - but to write an OS driver for such (without the prior experience) is likely a head ache

@ci139

Thank you I will read the article you sent me. The article looks very useful. Can I ask you a question about this later?
Can you send me your email address? <deleted email address, prevent you being spammed>

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
i donno what you can do with java ... i had to do with the RS-422 decades ago

what is your platform/OS(operating system) you try to access your LCD displays ?