how can i build circuit design from transfer equation ?

ahmedOnsy

Joined May 14, 2020
now i have this equation
\[ g(s)=4/(s^2+3s+4) \]
and need to Design the equivalent electric circuit (using op-amps) describing open loop transfer function of this process G(s).
assuming ideal op-amp

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
i didn't study this lesson before . and i try so much for 1 week and didn't find answer . plz help
You should either go back and learn the material, or perhaps go to your instructor and ask him for some help. He is getting paid to help you learn. You need to struggle with this in order to learn one or more valuable lessons.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
now i have this equation
\[ g(s)=4/(s^2+3s+4) \]
and need to Design the equivalent electric circuit (using op-amps) describing open loop transfer function of this process G(s).
assuming ideal op-amp
Hi,

As others have said you need to show some work first. It does not matter as much if you dont know how to get the answer as long as you show at least the method you were taught. That's because there are different methods for doing things and the way you were taught so far in the course is the way you really should do it.
For example, i can tell you that one way to do this is to transform the equation into an equivalent that makes it apparent that the circuit can be constructed using integrators and gain factors, but if that is not the way you learned you might still not be given credit on a test if you do it that way even if you get the right result.