hot and cold water machine

Long292

Joined Nov 18, 2018
Im making a machine like a cup which can makes water be cold or hot quickly and I apply a number of other technologies to make it more useful like temperature sensor include relay temperature; self- stirring. And now I want to add more technology than but I don't know what can I add in my machine- maybe something related to water or temperature or whatever!!! Thanks for reading and don't forget to help me Yah Yah Yah

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
The first thing you should do is determine the need for such a device and what people would be willing to pay. Then you need to determine if you can design, manufacture, and sell at what the market values it at.

Long292

Joined Nov 18, 2018
Ah I make it to participate a competition. So I just try to make it more impressing. But I don't know what can I do to make it as I want except what I have mentioned.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Ah I make it to participate a competition. So I just try to make it more impressing. But I don't know what can I do to make it as I want except what I have mentioned.
Consider adding some safety features. Auto shut-off, high-temp warning, things like that. Maybe add an indicator that shows when a drink is not yet in the target range, and changing color when it is in range.

Long292

Joined Nov 18, 2018
Consider adding some safety features. Auto shut-off, high-temp warning, things like that. Maybe add an indicator that shows when a drink is not yet in the target range, and changing color when it is in range.
Ah I have done that by a temperature relay but the color changing maybe interesting. What we call this technology? Or how can I find more information about it