Hooking up a garage door motor with an RF remote

Yami

Joined Jan 18, 2016
Hi all, I'm not sure whether this under the "Correct topic/subject" but here goes : -
Recently my garage door opener's RF receiver got busted. So now I have to use the wall switches. I would like to hookup a new RF receiver to the motor it just consist of relays nothing fancy.
My question is does any one have a good wiring diagram to do so. I have searched online with not much of luck. I have wired ac motors in my college days and sort of know how it should be, but I would like to do some research before I open it up. My wall switch has got three settings - up,stop and down.
Does the motor have its own latching function and does it stop when it reaches certain points, I ask because I can't figure out how the motor runs and stops when the door reaches the top or bottom.
The motor is Chinese made and I can't work out the writings on it. I will attach a picture of the diagram which was on the motor.
Thanks
Yamin
p.s the previous RF receiver was removed by another service guy So no way of figuring how it was connected

Attachments

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
I sugest just buying a remote control such as this one. You will probably find many similar items on ebay. The No relay contacts will just be connected in parallel with the hard wired buttons. You wil have to supply this unit with 12 volts DC. This MAY be available on your garage door unit.

Les.

Yami

Joined Jan 18, 2016
I sugest just buying a remote control such as this one. You will probably find many similar items on ebay. The No relay contacts will just be connected in parallel with the hard wired buttons. You wil have to supply this unit with 12 volts DC. This MAY be available on your garage door unit.

Les.
Thanks Les, with one relay I would only have one/two functions right? I would like to have the option of the three functions.