"Holy coffin nails, Batman!" - Robin

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Adam West, Who Played The Dark Knight At His Brightest, Dies At 88 http://n.pr/2s8FcMD

Note: title is an actual line from the 1960s TV series.

Say it ain't so! He really shined later in life in bit parts in various television shows. The man was hilarious.

I had a signed autographed photo from him when I was a kid. Can't remember where I meet him. No idea what happened to the photo. I have always wanted to write him and get another photo.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Say it ain't so! He really shined later in life in bit parts in various television shows. The man was hilarious.

I had a signed autographed photo from him when I was a kid. Can't remember where I meet him. No idea what happened to the photo. I have always wanted to write him and get another photo.
He was just at The Monroeville Convention center for Steel City Con in April of this year. Sorry you missed him.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I enjoyed him on Big Bang Theory, not taking himself too seriously. I guess it would be hard after the over-the-top role he played and I'm sure he was cast in that role for good reasons.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I enjoyed him on Big Bang Theory, not taking himself too seriously. I guess it would be hard after the over-the-top role he played and I'm sure he was cast in that role for good reasons.

He also appeared in episodes of King of Queens playing himself. He was hilarious.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Rest in peace, Adam West... that show was not only a great source of childhood memories, but it also hosted an impressive number of highly talented guest actors.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Rest in peace, Adam West... that show was not only a great source of childhood memories, but it also hosted an impressive number of highly talented guest actors.

I really did not appreciate the show till I became an adult. All of the subtle humor sort of goes over your head as a kid. Though even as a kid I figured the wall climbing thing was just special effect (camera turned sideways ;) ).