Hi! Can anyone distinguish what this ceramic component is?

Thread Starter

Lexi Nichole

Joined Oct 25, 2018
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to help me with figuring out what this part is. I do alot of tv and computer repair however I seldom know the vocabulary for the components im changing out! Well, it happened. I stumbled across a component that i am unable to find due to not knowing the proper name so I can search for it. Here are some pictures. Its a white ceramic box. As far as I know this regulates the wave lengths within the board. Please correct me if I am wrong.
On the top of the piece it reads,
5W R05K

On the side of the piece it reads:
5W R05K

On the physical board it reads RP805
It has 2 legs, and shows power passes through it.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks and god bless.